A brief initial training period will be followed by constant OTJ updates, with opportunities for professional growth within the team. Skills and requirements:
- At least one year of experience in this role;
- Excellent knowledge of Italian;
- Good interpersonal and communications skills;
- Good negotiation skills;
- Good PC skills and knowledge of the MS Office suite;
- Team spirit and the ability to adapt in new situations.
We are looking for candidates of both genders. Interested persons are invited to read our information on the processing of personal data pursuant to the applicable legislation and, in particular, art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR).