An initial training period will be followed by constant updates, with opportunities for professional growth within the team. Skills and requirements:
• Good knowledge of Italian;
• Good interpersonal relations and communications skills;
• Demonstrable PC skills;
• Team spirit and the ability to adapt in new situations;
• Willingness to work shifts;
• Residence/Domicile in the provinces of Caserta/Naples.
The ideal candidate will already have work experience as a contact centre operator. We are looking for candidates of both genders. Interested persons are invited to read our information on the processing of personal data pursuant to the applicable legislation and, in particular, art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR).