There is an initial training course of 3 days in Sagres HQ in Caserta.
- Conduct telephone surveys for customer satisfaction purposes;
- Clear and effective communication with a professional telephone manner;
- The Interviewer will be required to use a computer to type responses into a form or system as the script requires;
- Check all responses for accuracy, proper spelling, and grammar.
What the position offers:
- Work in smartworking from any area of Italy;
- Fixed remuneration guaranteed and further economic incentives based on results;
- A dedicated coach and ongoing training;
- 6 or 8 hours shift (start at 3 p.m.).
Skills and requirements to access:
- English American mother tongue
- Good ability to use PC/MS Office;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good customer service skills;
- Good grammar and spelling skills.
This job is intended for a month.
The technical material useful for the correct and easy carrying out of the job will be delivered by Sagres.
For the application, send an e-mail with your resume attached and the e-mail subject “USA-Sagres” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The research is aimed at candidates of both genders. Interested parties are invited to read the information on the processing of personal data pursuant to the applicable legislation, in particular pursuant to art. 13 of Regulation (EU) no. 2016/679 (GDPR).